You are in:
Art of Turquoise (16pt Large Print Edition) (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Paperback
- Released: 21 February 2013
- Publisher: ReadHowYouWant.com Pty Limited
- ISBN: 9780369316790-POD
- Category: Large Print Books Non-fiction Arts & music
- Availability: A print-on-demand title (usually dispatched within 14 days)
- Our Price: £24.99
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 234x156
- Number Of Pages: 176
- Product Weight: 256gm
- Publisher Statement: large type edition
Turquoise and silver is an icon of the American Southwest. For generations, people have ogled these gemstones in pawn shops, jewelry shops and antiques stores, looking for a special piece of Native American jewelry that speaks to their heart. Southwest jewelry is now valued and collected around the world. Photographs of collectible pieces reveal what the attraction is about. Whether in shades of pale aqua or deeper aquamarine, blue or jade green, Mary Emmerling reveals that the collector's hunt is about color. And beyond jewelry, the color turquoise appears throughout the Southwest in architecture and decoration. After all, it's the color of calm.
Other books by Mary Emmerling
Other categories worth exploring
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!