The Family Way (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Hardback
- Released: 2005
- Publisher: AudioGO Limited
- ISBN: 9781405611053
- Category: Large Print Books Fiction General & literary
- Availability: In Stock (usually dispatched in 1-2 working days)
- Our Price:
- Author Biography: Tony Parsons' novel Man and Boy is a publishing phenomenon - almost two million copies sold, winner of the UK Book of the Year award and translated into over 30 languages. His subsequent novels, One For My Baby and Man and Wife were both number one bestsellers. He was a regular guest on BBC TV's Late Review for six years and is currently a columnist for the Daily Mirror. Tony Parsons lives in London.
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 240x165
- Product Weight: 798gm
It should be the most natural thing in the world. But in Tony Parsons' latest bestseller, three couples discover that Mother Nature can be one hell of a bitch. Paulo loves Jessica. He thinks that together they are complete - a family of two. But Jessica can't be happy until she has a baby, and the baby stubbornly refuses to come. Can a man and a woman ever really be a family of two? Megan doesn't love her boyfriend any more. After a one-night stand with an Australian beach bum, she finds that even a trainee doctor can slip up on the family planning. Should you bring a child into the world if you don't love its father? Cat loves her life. After bringing up her two youngest sisters, all she craves is freedom. Her older boyfriend has done the family thing before and is in no rush to do it all again. But can a modern woman really find true happiness without ever being in the family way? This is a story about three sisters, three couples, two pregnancies, and six men and women struggling with love, sex, fertility and the meaning of family. It is one more bitter-sweet bestseller from the author of "Man and Boy".
Other books by Tony Parsons
Other categories worth exploring
Want to find similar books? Check out these other categories:
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!