The art of Dying (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Hardback
- Released: 2006
- Publisher: AudioGO Limited
- ISBN: 9781405613828
- Category: Large Print Books Fiction Crime & mystery
- Availability: In Stock (usually dispatched in 1-2 working days)
- Our Price:
- Author Biography: Vena Cork is originally from Lancashire, but has lived in London all her adult life. She attended Homerton College, Cambridge, where she was a member of Cambridge Footlights. She is married to the art critic Richard Cork and lives in north west London.
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 240x160
- Product Weight: 853gm
Appearances are not what they seem. Rosa Thorn is enjoying the limelight at the opening of her late husband's memorial art exhibition, but what is about to happen is more traumatic than she could ever have anticipated. Friends emerge from the past offering something more sinister than goodwill. Behind the smiles lurk obsession and greed, and in the intensely personal and strange world of the Artist, old scores, rivalries and thwarted ambitions threaten Rosa's very existence. Who can she turn to when art and death embrace in the most chilling way imaginable?
Other books by Vena Cork
Other categories worth exploring
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!