The Queen of the South (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Hardback
- Released: 2004
- Publisher: AudioGO Limited
- ISBN: 9781405610353
- Category: Large Print Books Fiction Adventure & thriller
- Availability: In Stock (usually dispatched in 1-2 working days)
- Our Price: £17.99
- Author Biography: Born in Cartagena, Spain, Arturo Perez-Reverte is the internationally acclaimed author of The Flanders Panel, The Dumas Club, The Seville Communion, The Fencing Master, and The Nautical Chart. In 2002 he was elected to the Spanish Royal Academy.
- Format(inches): 8x5
- Format(mm): 225x150
- Product Weight: 890gm
Guero Davila is a pilot engaged in drug-smuggling for the local cartels. Teresa Mendoza is his girlfriend, a typical narco's morra, quiet, doting, submissive. But then Guero's caught playing both sides and in Sinaloa that means death. Teresa finds herself alone, terrified, friendless and running to save her life, carrying nothing but a gym bag containing a pistol and a notebook that she has been forbidden to read. Forced to leave Mexico, she flees to the Spanish city of Melilla where she meets Santiago Fisterra, a Galician involved in trafficking hashish across the Strait of Gibraltar. When Santiago's partner is captured, it is Teresa who steps in to take his place. Now Teresa has plunged into the dark and ugly world that once claimed Guero's life - and she's about to get in deeper...
Other books by Arturo Perez-Reverte
Other categories worth exploring
Want to find similar books? Check out these other categories:
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!