Queen Mum (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Hardback
- Released: 2006
- Publisher: AudioGO Limited
- ISBN: 9781405614641
- Category: Large Print Books Fiction General & literary
- Availability: In Stock (usually dispatched in 1-2 working days)
- Our Price:
- Author Biography: Kate Long was born in 1964 and spent her childhood in Lancashire. She left at eighteen to do a degree in English at Bristol university, graduating with a First and going into teaching, a job she enjoyed for fifteen years. She is the author of two top-ten bestsellers, The Bad Mother's Handbook and Swallowing Grandma.
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 240x165
- Product Weight: 667gm
Ally has everything she ever wanted: a husband, a child, a lovely house in a pretty neighbourhood. Her glamorous, dynamic next-door neighbour, Juno, is also her best friend. But Juno has made a surprising decision; she has signed up for Queen Mum, a reality-TV show. For two weeks, she will live with another family in another town, while her opposite number will be moving in next door to Ally. Juno is excited about the prospect of seeing life from a different perspective. Ally is nervous. She doesn't like change, and knows from bitter experience how something precious can be lost in a moment.Kate Long's new novel, written with her customary wit, empathy and incisiveness, is about friendship and love, recklessness and caution and about how the camera, while it sometimes lies, can also reveal uncomfortable truths. "Delicious" - "Red". "This is the perfect summer novel easy to read, but perceptive about the twists of fate that can change our lives" - "Glamour". "Long is as compulsively readable as ever" - "Time Out".
Other books by Kate Long
Other categories worth exploring
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!