John, Paul, George, Ringo & Me (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Paperback
- Released: 7 February 2012
- Publisher: ReadHowYouWant.com Pty Limited
- ISBN: 9781459634916-POD
- Category: Large Print Books Non-fiction Biographies
- Availability: A print-on-demand title (usually dispatched within 14 days)
- Our Price: £19.99
- Format(inches): 10x7
- Format(mm): 254x178
- Number Of Pages: 506
- Product Weight: 870gm
- Publisher Statement: large type edition
This is not merely a biography of The Beatles but a unique memoir by a Liverpool - born author who knew John, Paul, George and Ringo as friends throughout the height of their fame. As The Beatles' Press Officer, he worked within the group's closest circle for six breakneck years during the Beatlemania era of the Sixties. Few were closer to The Beatles than Tony Barrow, and in this highly acclaimed book, he holds a mirror up to the Fab Four and offers his own insider's perspective on that four - way dynamic that spawned the greatest pop group the world has ever seen.
Other books by Tony Barrow
Other categories worth exploring
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!