Large Print ‘E’ Book Titles
‘E’ book titles (207 book titles)
- E.M. Bounds Classic Collection on Prayer (Large Print 16pt)
- E.M. Bounds Speaks to the Modern Church (EasyRead Large Edition)
Dr. Darrel King
- Earth, Wind, Fire and Maya
- Earthing The Most Important Health Discovery Ever! (Large Print 16pt)
Martin Zucker, Clinton Ober, Stephen T. Sinatra
- Earthly Delights LP
Susan J. Berger
- East Indies (Large Print 16pt)
- East of Time (Large Print 16pt)
Jacob G. Rosenberg
- Easter Eggs And Bunny Wishes
- Easy Classics
- Easy Reader Sword Word of God Bible-KJV-Large Print
- Easy Reader Sword Word of God-KJV-Large Print
- Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time (Easyread Large Edition)
- Eat to Beat Low Blood Sugar
Martin L. Budd, Maggie Budd
- Eat Where You Live How to Find and Enjoy Local and Sustainable Food No Matter Where You Live (Easyread Large Edition)
- Eat with Joy Redeeming God's Gift of Food (Large Print 16pt)
Rachel Marie Stone
- Eating Dirt Adventures and Yarns from New Zealand's Action Man (Large Print 16pt)
- Eating Disorders The Path to Recovery (Large Print 16pt)
- Eating the Moment
Pavel G. Somov
- Echo Gods and Silent Mountains Poems (Large Print 16pt)
- Ecstatic Kabbalah (Easyread Large Edition)
Rabbi David a. Cooper
- Eden in Winter
Richard North Patterson
- Edge of Dark Water
Joe R Lansdale
- Edison's Concrete Piano Flying Tanks, Six-Nippled Sheep, Walk-On-Water Shoes, and 12 Other Flops from Great Inventors (Large Print 16pt)
- Edith and Oliver
- Edith Head The Fifty-Year Career of Hollywood's Greatest Costume Designer (Large Print 16pt)
- Edmund's Tale
- Education's End
Anthony T. Kronman
- Edwin+matilda (Large Print 16pt)
- Ego The Fall of the Twin Towers and the Rise of an Enlightened Humanity (Large Print 16pt)
Michael Taft, Peter Baumann
- Eight Cousins
Louisa May Alcott
- Eight Cousins (Large Print)
Louisa May Alcott
- Eight Days A Week The Beatles' Tour of New Zealand 1964 (Large Print 16pt)
- Eight for Eternity
Mary Reed, Eric Mayer
- El ALA Oscura del Recuerdo
- El arlequÃn y la estrella
CecÃlia ReÃ±Ã© ReÃ±Ã©
- EL ARTE CUBANO EN EL EXILIO
Armando Ãlvarez Bravo
- El Arte de la Guerra: Estrategias Milenarias Para Lideres de Tod
- EL ASALTO
- El barco que estrenÃ³ el Canal de PanamÃ¡ * The Ship that opened the Panama Canal
- EL JUEGO DE LA VIOLA
- El Quetzal Negro * The Black Quetzal
William CahillGabriela Rangel
- El Regreso de Malinowsk Grant
Roberto Luque Escalona
- El Reino del Reves
Maria Elena Walsh
- EL SECRETO DEL AMANTE PERFECTO
- Eldritch Manor (Large Print 16pt)
- Electra A Delphic Woman Mystery
- Electra: Delphic Women Mystery
- Elegy: The First Day on the Somme
- Eleven Days (Large Print 16pt)
- Elga Gorus - Syah Mithkon KI Rahasyagatha
- Elijah Legacy (Large Print 16pt)
- Elijah the Superhero
- Elisabeth's Lists
- Ella Baker and the Black Freedom Movement A Radical Democratic Vision (Large Print 16pt)
- Ella Baker and the Black Freedom Movement A Radical Democratic Vision (Large Print 16pt), Volume 2
- Ella Finds Love Again
Jerry S Eicher
- Elliot's Amazing Adventures Number 1
- Elliot's Amazing Adventures TIME TRAVEL Rhyming Stories
- Elsewhere in Success (Large Print 16pt)
- Elton The Biography (Large Print 16pt)
- Elvene (Large Print 16pt)
- Embrace Every Step---Life is a dance . . .
- Embrace The Chaos How India Taught Me To Stop Overthinking And Start Living (Large Print 16pt)
Bob Miglani, Andrew Jobling
- Embrace the Grim Reaper (Large Print 16pt)
- Embrace the Grim Reaper A Grim Reaper Mystery
- Embrace, Release, Heal An Empowering Guide to Talking About, Thinking About, and Treating Cancer (Large Print 16pt)
- Embracing Change (Large Print 16pt)
- Emma Insight Text Guide (Large Print 16pt)
- Emma: There's No Turning Back
- Emma's House of Sound Third Edition
- Emotional Discipline The Power to Choose How You Feel (Large Print 16pt)
Charles C. Manz
- Emotional Fitness for Couples (Large Print 16pt)
- Emotional Intelligence and the Church Be Transformed by the Renewing of Your Mind (Large Print 16pt)
Rupert A. Jr. Hayles
- Emotional Value Creating Strong Bonds with Your Customers (Large Print 16pt)
Dianna Maul, Janelle Barlow
- Emotions The Top 100 Best Ways To Gain Emotional Prosperity
- Empirical Futures (Large Print 16pt)
George Baca Aisha Khan Stephan Palmie
- Employee Surveys That Work Improving Design, Use, And Organizational Impact (Large Print 16pt)
- Employment Issues and Multiple Sclerosis
Phillip D. Rumrill Jr
- Empowerment Takes More Than a Minute
John P. Carlos
- Emptiness Dancing (Easyread Large Edition)
- EN MIAMI TODOS SEREMOS FELICES
- Enchanted Tales: An ABC Fantasy
- ENCICLOPEDIA HISTÃRICA DE SAGUA LA GRANDETOMO II MOGOTES DE JUMAGUA
Pedro SuÃ¡rez TintÃn
- Enciclopedia Historica de Sagua La Grande
Pedro Suarez Tintin
- Encounter Face 2 Face with Jesus
- Encountering Enchantment: A Guide to Speculative Fiction for Tee
- Encountering Terra Australis The Australian Voyages of Nicolas Baudin and Matthew Flinders (Large Print 16pt)
Jean Fornasiero, John West-Sooby, Peter Monteath
- Encouraging Words
Georgia Helen Bolton
- Encyclopedia Gothica (Large Print 16pt)
- Encyclopedia of Corporate Names Worldwide
- End of Economic Man Principles of Any Future Economics
George P. Brockway
- End of the Gun
H. A. DeRosso
- End of the Night Girl (Large Print 16pt)
Amy T. Matthews
- End of the Tether (Large Print)
- End the Fed
- Endless Path Awakening Within the Buddhist Imagination: Jatka Tales, Zen Practice, and Daily Life (Large Print 16pt)
- Enemies with Smiling Faces Defeating the Subtle Threats That Endanger Christians (Large Print 16pt)
Donald C. Posterski
- Energetic Boundaries How to Stay Protected and Connected in Work, Love, and Life (Large Print 16pt)
- Energy Ultimate Energy: Discover How To Increase Your Energy Levels Using The Best All Natural Foods, Supplements And Strategies For A Life Full Of Abundant Energy
- Engaged with the Boss
- Engineering Design Safety, Special Reprint Edition
Hunter, Thomas A Hunter
- England, My England
D. H. Lawrence
- English Animals
- English for Arabic Speakers by Camilia Sadik
- English Lessons
J. M. Hayes
- Enhancing Fertility A Couple's Guide to Natural Approaches (Easyread Large Edition)
Chris Demetrios Meletis
- Enjoy Being You How Leisure Can Help You Become the Person You Want to Be (Large Print 16pt)
- Enjoy Emotional Freedom Simple Techniques for Living Life to the Full
Steve Wells M. Psych
- Enlightened Entrepreneurs Business Ethics in Victorian Britain (Large Print 16pt)
- ENSAYOS DE POLÃTICA ECONÃMICA. CUBA, AMÃRICA LATINA Y ESTADOS UNIDOS
- Enter the Queen (Large Print 16pt)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Finding Your Calling, Making a Difference (Large Print 16pt)
Richard J. Goossen, R. Paul Stevens
- Entry Island
- Epilepsy (Large Print 16pt)
- Epilepsy 199 Answers, 3rd Edition (Large Print 16pt)
- Epilepsy A Guide to Balancing Your Life (Large Print 16pt)
Ilo E. Leppik
- Epilepsy and Pregnancy What Every Woman with Epilepsy Should Know (Large Print 16pt)
- EPITAFIOS, IMITACIÃN, AFORISMOS
- Equipos Swat/Swat Teams: Armados y Listos/Armed and Ready
Connie Colwell Miller
William Raymond McGrath
- Erewhon (Large Print)
- Erewhon Revisited (Large Print)
- Escape Artist
Ed IfkovicEdward Ifkovic
- Escape To The Pole Two Kiwi Guys Dodge Crevasses Starvation And Marriage (Large Print 16pt)
- Essays on Life, Art and Science (Large Print)
- Essential 100
Whitney T Kuniholm
- Essential Epicurus (Large Print)
- Essential Oils - The Ultimate Resource (LARGE PRINT) A Beginner's Guide to the Use of Essential Oils
- Essex Poison
- Estate and Financial Planning for People Living with Copd (Large Print 16pt)
Martin M. Shenkman
- Estate Planning for People with a Chronic Condition or Disability (Easyread Large Edition)
Martin M. Shenkman
- Eternal (Large Print 16pt)
H. G. Nadel
- Eternal Truth of the Spirit Within Book 1
- Eternity Between Us
Stephenia H McGee
- Eternity in Their Hearts (Large Print 16pt)
- Ethics 101 Conversations to Have with Your Kids (Large Print 16pt)
- Etica y Civica
- Etiquette for a Dinner Party Short Stories (Large Print 16pt)
- Eugene O'Neill's America Desire Under Democracy (Large Print 16pt)
John Patrick Diggins
- Eugenics and Other Evils
G. K. Chesterton
- Eugenie Grandet
Honore de Balzac
- Eureka The Unfinished Revolution (Large Print 16pt)
- Europe, Russia, and South America, a Journey Through: 6th Grade
- European Populism in the Shadow of the Great Recession
- Evaluating Training Programs The Four Levels (Large Print 16pt)
Donald L. Kirkpatrick
- Ever After
- Everest Exposed The Mef Authorised History (Large Print)
- Every Day with Jesus Large Print - March/April
- Every Day with the Savior: Daily Devotions
Rudolph F Norden
- Every Dog Has Its Day A Thousand Things You Didn't Know about Man's Best Friend (Large Print 16pt)
- Every Last One
- Every Little Thing about You PB
- Every Secret Thing
- Every Wild Heart
- Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere A Mystery (Large Print 16pt)
- Everybody's Got Something
- Everyday Justice The Global Impact of Our Daily Choices
- Everyone Remain Calm (Large Print 16pt)
- Everyone Worth Knowing
- Everyone's Way of the Cross
Clarence J. Enzler
- Everything But a Groom
- Everything Is an Illusion
Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner!
- Evidence Bible NT (Large Print 16pt)
- Evidence for Murder How Physics Convicted a Killer (Large Print 16pt)
- Evidence for the Resurrection What It Means for Your Relationship with God (Large Print 16pt)
- Evil in the 1st House A Starlight Dectective Agency Mystery
Mitchell Scott Lewis
- Evil Turns: A Madeline Maclin Mystery
- Ex Voto An Account of The Sacro Monte or New Jerusalem at Varallo-Sesia with Some Notice of Tabachetti's Remaining Work at The Sanctuary of Crea (Large Print)
- Exact Methods in the Study of Language and Text Dedicated to Gabriel Altmann on the Occasion of His 75th Birthday
- Examining Tuskegee (Large Print 16pt)
- Excellence The Heart and Soul in Sports (Large Print 16pt)
- Excitement In The Air For All Book 4 In The Animals Build Character Series For Children
- Executive Coaching for Results The Definitive Guide to Developing Organizational Leaders (Large Print 16pt)
Brian O. Underhill
- Executive Privilege
Phillip M Margolin
- EXILED CUBA A CHRONICLE OF THE YEARS OF EXILE FROM 1959 TO THE PRESENT
Raul Eduardo Chao
- Exit Laughing How Humor Takes the Sting Out of Death (Large Print 16pt)
- Exit Papers from Paradise A Novel (Large Print 16pt)
- Expanding Our Now The Story of Open Space Technology (Large Print 16pt)
- Expedition Into Central Australia
- Experiencing Christ Together Finding Freedom and Fullfillment in Marriage (Large Print 16pt)
Neil T. Anderson, Charles Mylander
- Experiencing God in a Time of Crisis
- Experiencing the Spirit Developing a Living Relationship with the Holy Spirit (Large Print 16pt)
- Explore Italy and Its Regions - Esplora L'Italia E Le Sue Regioni Handbook/Workbook with Language Activities, Maps, and Tests (Bilingual Edition: Ita
- Exploring the Northern Tradition A Guide to the Gods, Lore, Rites, and Celebrations from the Norse, German, and Anglo-Saxon Traditions (Large Print 1
- Express Yourself with Hidden Animals and Camo-Critters
Dee AndersonTia Manning
- Extra Large Print Bible-KJV
- Extra Large Print Four-Volume Holy Bible: KJV
- Extreme Church Makeover (Large Print 16pt)
Charles Mylander, Neil T. Anderson
- Eyes Wide Open (Large Print 16pt)
- Eyes Wide Open Avoiding the Heartbreak of Emotional Promiscuity (Large Print 16pt)
Gary Chapman, Brienne Murk
- Eyesight And Vision Cure How To Prevent Eyesight Problems: How To Improve Your Eyesight: Foods, Supplements And Eye Exercises For Better Vision
Other large print books we like
1. Every Last One - Anna Quindlen
Largeprint (paperback) Our price: £14.99 - Currently in stock
A Richard & Judy Summer Read 2011
Growing up in Alaska, young David Winkler is crippled by his dreams. At nine, he dreams a man is decapitated by a passing truck on the path outside his family's home. The next day, unable to prevent it, he witnesses an exact replay of his dream in real life. And the premonitions keep coming.
2. Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger
Largeprint (Hardback) Our price: £13.49 - Currently in stock
Jen is 27, smart, pretty, fun - and bored. A chance meeting propels her into a new role as an events planner. Running with the cool Manhattan pack, Jen can hardly believe her luck. Nor can Will... From the bestselling author of "The Devil Wears Prada" comes a no-holds barred expose of the world of the Manhattan super-rich and super-successful.
3. Eugenie Grandet - Honore de Balzac
Largeprint (paperback) Our price: £14.99 - Currently in stock
One of Balzac's most famous novels, this is the story of the emotional awakening of a miser's daughter and her rebellion against his strictures and the narrowness of life in France after the Revolution.
4. Eden in Winter - Richard North Patterson
Largeprint (paperback) Our price: £14.99 - Currently in stock
Two months after the death of his father, Adam Blaine is doing everything he can to keep his family, and himself, together. Moreover, as the court inquest into his fathers death continues, Adam continues to try and protect his family from the people who suspect their involvement in his death. But the biggest test of all lies a little closer...
5. Everland - Rebecca Hunt
Largeprint (paperback) Our price: £19.50 - Click book title for availability and further details
Two groups, almost a hundred years apart, find themselves on the same desolate Antarctic island in this tense and compelling novel by Rebecca Hunt.
6. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere A Mystery (Large Print 16pt) - John McFetridge
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £24.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
The joke? Toronto thinks it's the centre of some multicultural universe, always bragging about how people come from every part of the world to live there. The punch line? Some of them are coming to commit crimes. So yeah, Sharon MacDonald's got a problem. And no, it's not being trapped in her apartment, tethered to a court - ordered tracking device. It's not the guy who just fell 25 stories and through the roof of a car. Not the cops preventing her from getting to the grow rooms. It's not even the mystery man who shows up with a life - saving plan that just might work. Sharon's problem is Ray: he's too good - looking. Detective Gord Bergeron has problems too. Maybe it's his new partner, Ojibwa native Detective Armstrong. Or maybe it's the missing ten - year - old girl, or the unidentified torso dumped in an alley behind a motel, or what looks like corruption deep within the police force. Bergeron and Armstrong are two of the cops poking around Sharon MacDonald's place. They want to know whether the Arab - looking dead guy jumped, or if he was pushed. When it turns out he's got no ID, no one knows him, and a couple of the 9/11 terrorists once lived in the building, they dig deeper, trying to make connections all over the new Toronto, in the Asian massage parlours, the street - dealer - led housing projects, and the mafia - run private clubs. Or maybe they'll just stay close to Sharon. She knows what everybody knows. The whole world might be coming here, but this is nowhere.
7. Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner! - Lochlainn Seabrook
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £29.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
There are two things that enemies of the traditional conservative South cannot tolerate: being faced with the facts and having their myths and lies about Lincoln’s War exposed. But if we are ever to learn the full and honest truth about the conflict, then exposed they must be.
In Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner! award-winning historian and author Colonel Lochlainn Seabrook sets the record straight in this easy-to-read, well documented handbook that confronts the North’s many falsehoods about the American Civil War - important facts the anti-South Movement has been supressing for 150 years! Divided into convenient chapters, such as "Cause of the War," "Secession," "Slavery," "The Abolition Movement," "Jefferson Davis," "Abraham Lincoln," "The Emancipation Proclamation," "The Union and Blacks," "Yankee War Crimes," "Prisons," and "The Confederate Flag" (among many others), this bestselling exposé of Yankee anti-South propaganda has the power to heal hearts and change minds. For in reeducating the world about Lincoln’s War it will give Northerners a better understanding of the conflict itself, while making Southerners, of all races and political persuasions, proud to be Southern.
Read the politically incorrect, international blockbuster that everyone’s talking about - the book that totally blows the lid off Yankee mythology - and learn the Truth for yourself, from Dixie's perspective. You will never completely understand the conflict until you do. Contains over 1,000 endnotes and a 700-book bibliography, and is endorsed by Dixie Outfitters, the Southern National Congress, League of the South, and numerous other pro-South organizations and individuals - and even by many Yankees. The Foreword is by noted African-American educator and Sons of Confederate Veterans member Nelson W. Winbush, M.Ed., the grandson of Private Louis Napoleon Nelson, just one of the hundreds of thousands of black Confederate soldiers who fought for the South.
Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner! has become required reading in homes and schools all over the world and is available in paperback, hardcover, and large print. Blurbs are by Thomas Moore (Chairman, Southern National Congress), Ronny Mangrum (Adjutant, Roderick, Forrest’s War Horse Camp 2072, Sons of Confederate Veterans), Timothy D. Manning (Executive Director, The Southern Partisan Reader), J. T. Thompson (Executive Director, Lotz House Museum, Franklin, TN), Scott Bowden (nine-time award-winning historian and author), and Barbara Marthal, B.A., M.Ed., (African-American educator, lecturer, and Civil War reenactor).
Neo-Victorian Civil War scholar Lochlainn Seabrook, a descendant of the families of Alexander H. Stephens, John S. Mosby, Edmund W. Rucker, and William Giles Harding, is the most prolific and popular pro-South writer in the world today. Known by literary critics as the "new Shelby Foote" and by his fans as the "Voice of the Traditional South," he is a recipient of the prestigious Jefferson Davis Historical Gold Medal and the author of over 50 books that have introduced hundreds of thousands to the truth about the War for Southern Independence. A 7th generation Kentuckian of Appalachian heritage and the 6th great-grandson of the Earl of Oxford, Colonel Seabrook has a 40-year background in American and Southern history, and is the author of the runaway bestseller Everything You Were Taught About American Slavery is Wrong, Ask a Southerner!
His other works include: Abraham Lincoln Was a Liberal, Jefferson Davis Was a Conservative; Confederate Flag Facts; The Great Yankee Coverup; Confederacy 101.
8. Ex Voto An Account of The Sacro Monte or New Jerusalem at Varallo-Sesia with Some Notice of Tabachetti's Remaining Work at The Sanctuary of Crea (Large Print) - Samuel Butler
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £14.90 - Click book title for availability and further details
This large print title is set in Tiresias 16pt font as recommended by the RNIB.
9. Excitement In The Air For All Book 4 In The Animals Build Character Series For Children - Aviva Hermelin
Largeprint (Hardback) Our price: £13.00 - Click book title for availability and further details
Explore Family Values ~ Relationships ~ Compassion ~ Helping Others Leadership ~ Responsibility ~ Sensitivity ~ Trust Love ~ Respect ~ Hope ~ Prayer ~ And More... Teach your children the ABCs of character-building from our stories in the Animals Build Character Series. These illustrated stories are structured upon thoughtful and respectful ways to live life through the eyes of a group of unique animals sure to captivate your child. The lovable Grizzbear family joins Saba Owl, Giveret Deer, Mister MoMo Fox, LuLu Fox and their animal friends to create heartwarming stories with a message. At the end of each chapter, there are questions to initiate conversation with your children, focused on the importance of living a life based on positive values and good character traits. Whether you read these stories aloud or your child is already a reader, these stories will create an ideal atmosphere to introduce themes and concepts for personal growth and development. Ages 5-10
10. EXILED CUBA A CHRONICLE OF THE YEARS OF EXILE FROM 1959 TO THE PRESENT - Raul Eduardo Chao
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £32.50 - Click book title for availability and further details
Raúl Eduardo Chao received his PhD from Johns Hopkins University and after a brief stint in industry spent 18 years as Full Professor and Department Chairman at the Universities of Puerto Rico and Detroit. In 1986 he founded a very successful management consultancy, assisting companies and government agencies to develop positive work environments and process improvement techniques as the means to secure improvements in productivity and quality. The Systema Group had as clients many Fortune 100 companies and Federal and State organizations, both in the US and abroad. Chao is the author of 14 previous history books, all skillfully documented with hundreds of photographs and quick biographies of all important characters. Complementing his narrative with timely images —many of them seldom seen in serious historical treatises— has been Chao's distinctive contribution to modern historiography
This books is a chronicle of half a century of Cubans living in exile. After 50 years of exclusion from Cuba, memories have not disappeared, identities have not been lost, values have not changed and traditions continue to be respected. For many, the hope of returning to Cuba has faded away and the initial apprehensions of exile have simply turned into nostalgia. Cuba has never and will never be forgotten. This book is an accolade to their honor an dignity. With 534 pages and more than 1500 photos black and white.
11. Expedition Into Central Australia - Charles Sturt
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £26.90 - Click book title for availability and further details
This large print title is set in Tieras 16pt font as recommended by the RNIB.
12. Erewhon Revisited (Large Print) - Samuel Butler
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £16.90 - Click book title for availability and further details
This classic large print title is printed in 16 point Tiresias font as recommended by the Royal National Institute for the Blind
13. Explore Italy and Its Regions - Esplora L'Italia E Le Sue Regioni Handbook/Workbook with Language Activities, Maps, and Tests (Bilingual Edition: Ita -
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £22.95 - Click book title for availability and further details
"Explore Italy and Its Regions" is a bilingual handbook in Italian and English designed to help students learn and understand Italian geography, history, language, and traditions. The book contains 3 main sections: - An overview of Italy written in simple language, and a brief introduction to each region. It includes maps and illustrations to help readers locate places and understand words and concepts, and simple games designed to entertain and spur curiosity. - A reading section intended for more advanced students who wish to read and learn more about Italy and discover additional facts about its 20 regions. - A workbook with reproducible games, language activities, and tests, designed as a tool for teachers, care providers, and parents who wish to reinforce the concepts introduced in the previous sections and to evaluate the level of comprehension of the students. Answer keys are included at the end. The entire book has each section written in both Italian and English. The two languages are always displayed on two pages facing each other, so that the use of a dictionary is not necessary.
14. Essential 100 - Whitney T Kuniholm
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £6.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Grasp the big picture of what the Bible is all about through 100 readings with help and prayers throughout The world's best-selling book is in danger of becoming the least read! Yet in it God wants to communicate with the people he created and loves. The Bible's not an easy read. But that's where "Essential 100" fits in - 100 carefully selected Bible passages from both Old and New Testaments along with short, engagingly written notes help you reflect on the Bible's meaning and relevance for you today. It highlights the major themes and gives the 'big picture' from Genesis to Revelation.
15. Estate and Financial Planning for People Living with Copd (Large Print 16pt) - Martin M. Shenkman
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £23.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
COPD, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, is a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe. Emphysema and chronic asthmatic bronchitis are the two main conditions that make up COPD. Estate - planning is crucial for those living with a chronic condition, as they must express their preferences whether to receive long - term care at home rather than in a nursing home in the event that they become more disabled, and it is more important for one who has a chronic illness to name a power of attorney.
Estate Planning for People with a COPD covers all of those topics plus:
How to write your will
How to determine how much life insurance your family needs
How to figure out whether you need a living trust
Learn about powers of attorney
When to work with a lawyer, if you need to
16. Eyesight And Vision Cure How To Prevent Eyesight Problems: How To Improve Your Eyesight: Foods, Supplements And Eye Exercises For Better Vision - Ace McCloud
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £11.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Would you love to have great eyesight again?
Whether you want to (1) improve your vision, (2) prevent your eyesight from getting worse, or (3) just see much better again, this book will teach you everything you need to know.
Improve and protect your eyesight.
Discover some of the best all-natural and medical methods to improve your eyesight and to help prevent your vision from going bad! From eye exercises to medical breakthroughs to all-natural foods and supplements known to improve eyesight, get the information you need to improve and protect your vision!
Eat to protect your eyes.
What you eat can have a profound effect on your eyes’ ability to function. Discover vegetables, fruits, and natural supplements that have been proven effective in protecting and improving eyesight. Give your eyes the nutrients they need to serve you well for many years to come.
Discover the best eye exercises.
These exercises have been used successfully for a ages and have been proven to enhance visual acuity. Explore the easy-to-follow instructions for simple exercises you can perform in your home, or outside, to strengthen your ability to focus clearly. Your eyes are your most valuable sensory asset; eye exercises can help you guard and sustain your good vision.
Medical advances can work wonders.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Lasik surgery; this was just the first of a host of medical procedures developed over recent decades that have restored eyesight and increased the vision of thousands. Learn about them in this book, so you can intelligently discuss your eyesight options with your medical professional and select the course of action that will have the greatest benefit for you.
What Will You Discover About Eyesight?
- What causes eyesight to worsen so you know what to avoid.
- How to prevent vision problems.
- The best medical treatments to improve your vision.
- The best all-natural ways to improve your eyesight.
- Incredible eye exercises that have been proven to work.
You Will Also Learn:
- Foods and supplements for good eyesight.
- Juicing recipes for better eyesight.
- Smoothie recipes that are great for your eyes.
- How to best care for your eyes.
Life is so much more enjoyable when you have good eyesight.
Get better vision now: Buy It Now!
17. Eternity Between Us - Stephenia H McGee
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £16.00 - Click book title for availability and further details
"This tale brings a turbulent time to life with nuance and sensitivity."
JOCELYN GREEN, award-winning author of the Heroines Behind the Lines Civil War series
“An unnatural thunder rumbled through the air, carrying with it not thoughts of rain but of smoke and trepidation...”
After being forced to use a pistol against invaders, Evelyn Mapleton is no longer the timid girl her extended family expects. The more her aunt and cousin resent her new independence, the more Evelyn is determined she'll make her missing father proud by taking up his cause and aiding Confederate soldiers--even if she has to outmaneuver the Yankees guarding her home to do it.
Samuel Flynn's life is consumed with two priorities: learning to become a proper guardian for the young orphans he's adopted and obtaining his physicians license. When his final testing sends him to a Federal Army field hospital, the last thing he expects is to be entranced by a mysterious woman. But when Evelyn's misguided exploits put her life in danger, will he risk everything he's worked for to save a woman he thinks is his enemy?
Based on first-hand accounts from the Civil War and with a strong romantic thread, this is a tale of faith, espionage, hope, and courage historical fiction fans won't want to miss.
18. Etica y Civica - Dagoberto Valdes
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £24.00 - Click book title for availability and further details
The Group CONVIVENCIA is a team of secular workers of Christian ideas, based in Cuba, which publish a magazine promoting democratic ideals in Cuba, under the direction of Dagoberto Valdes, Catholic leader and one of today's most respected Cuban intellectuals. This book fills a void, since civic and ethical ideas are not taught in Cuba and are essential in the formation of new generations of Cubans. Studying topics such as the human person, the family, society, coexistence, values and human rights; the importance of ethics, freedom, the rights of workers, the principles and practice of business and economics. Mostly, it emphasizes the reconstruction of civil society in all aspects to achieve a prosperous and happy Nation.
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £30.00 - Click book title for availability and further details
A Translation of A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh into Cebuano and Visayan by Alma Macalandag Duavis-Vigonte
Winnie-the-Pooh is the most popular children's book in the world. Cebuano and Visayan are languages read and spoken by an estimated 21 million people in the Philippines.
One of Magellan's seamen, Antonio Pigafetta, jotted down words in the Cebuano Language. During the expedition, Pigafetta served as Magellan's assistant and kept an accurate journal which later assisted him in translating Cebuano. It is the first recorded document concerning the Cebuano language.
Cebuano is spoken on the province of Cebu, Bohol, Siquijor, Negros Oriental, northeastern Negros Occidental, southern Masbate, many portions of Leyte, Biliran, parts of Samar, and most parts of Mindanao, the second largest island of the Philippines. Furthermore, "a large portion of the urban population of Zamboanga, Davao and Cotabato is Cebuano speaking".
Some dialects of Cebuano have different names for the language. Ethnic groups of Cebuano speakers from Cebu are mainly called "Cebuano", Cebuano speakers from Bohol are "Boholano/Bol-anon", while Cebuano speakers in Leyte identify their dialect as Kana (Leyte Cebuano or Leyteño). Speakers in Mindanao and Luzon refer to the language simply as Binisaya or Bisaya.
If you ever go to Cebu, be sure to take Cebu Pacific Airlines. On the journey, the Stewardesses will dance and sing for you.
Cebuano only relatively recently started being used as a written language. It is now taught in the schools.
Ishi Press has reprinted translations of Winnie-the-Pooh into 34 languages thus far. We have published it in Afrikaans, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Persian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Yiddish, Hindi, Urdu, Khowar, Kalasha and Latin. We have six more languages lined up. This translation into Cebuano is part of project to translate Winnie-the-Pooh into other languages. The idea is children need to learn to read at an early age and the best way to teach them to read is to provide reading materials they find interesting. Children around the world laugh when they see Winnie-the-Pooh saying and doing silly things. Since Winnie-the-Pooh is the most popular children's book world-wide, translating this book into the different languages of the world will be conducive to teaching children to read in those languages.
We would like to hope that this little bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, can bring peace and unity to the languages of the region.
20. English Lessons - J. M. Hayes
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £13.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
On a bleak Christmas morning, Sewa Tribal Police Officer Heather English stumbles upon the body of the newly-elected governor. A note on the corpse promises Heather will be next. The same morning, her Uncle Mad Dog, a Cheyenne wanna-be shaman, receives a grisly gift from someone who mistakes him for a drug lord. It's a severed human hand. Meanwhile, Heather's father, Sheriff English of Benteen County, Kansas, calms a wild incident in a church parking lot. The crÃ¨che in the town's largest yard display has been desecrated. To avoid a shootout, the sheriff confiscates the owner's guns. Soon the county fills with rumors that the sheriff is systematically violating Second Amendment rights and seizing every weapon. A local militia turns out, locked and loaded, ready to do what it takes to stop him. J.M. Hayes, still a Kansas boy at heart, now lives in Arizona. English Lessons is his sixth Mad Dog & Englishman Mystery. www.jmhayes-author.com