Large Print ‘E’ Book Titles
‘E’ book titles (203 book titles)
- E.M. Bounds Classic Collection on Prayer (Large Print 16pt)
- E.M. Bounds Speaks to the Modern Church (EasyRead Large Edition)
Dr. Darrel King
- Earth, Wind, Fire and Maya
- Earthing The Most Important Health Discovery Ever! (Large Print 16pt)
Martin Zucker, Clinton Ober, Stephen T. Sinatra
- Earthly Delights LP
Susan J. Berger
- East Indies (Large Print 16pt)
- East of Time (Large Print 16pt)
Jacob G. Rosenberg
- Easter Eggs And Bunny Wishes
- Easy Classics
- Easy Reader Sword Word of God Bible-KJV-Large Print
- Easy Reader Sword Word of God-KJV-Large Print
- Eat Fat, Get Thin Why the Fat We Eat Is the Key to Sustained Weight Loss and Vibrant Health
- Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time (Easyread Large Edition)
- Eat Where You Live How to Find and Enjoy Local and Sustainable Food No Matter Where You Live (Easyread Large Edition)
- Eat with Joy Redeeming God's Gift of Food (Large Print 16pt)
Rachel Marie Stone
- Eating Dirt Adventures and Yarns from New Zealand's Action Man (Large Print 16pt)
- Eating Disorders The Path to Recovery (Large Print 16pt)
- Eating the Moment
Pavel G. Somov
- Echo Gods and Silent Mountains Poems (Large Print 16pt)
- Ecstatic Kabbalah (Easyread Large Edition)
Rabbi David a. Cooper
- Eden in Winter
Richard North Patterson
- Edge of Dark Water
Joe R Lansdale
- Edison's Concrete Piano Flying Tanks, Six-Nippled Sheep, Walk-On-Water Shoes, and 12 Other Flops from Great Inventors (Large Print 16pt)
- Edith and Oliver
- Edith Head The Fifty-Year Career of Hollywood's Greatest Costume Designer (Large Print 16pt)
- Edmund's Tale
- Education's End
Anthony T. Kronman
- Edwin+matilda (Large Print 16pt)
- Ego The Fall of the Twin Towers and the Rise of an Enlightened Humanity (Large Print 16pt)
Michael Taft, Peter Baumann
- Eight Cousins
Louisa May Alcott
- Eight Cousins (Large Print)
Louisa May Alcott
- Eight Days A Week The Beatles' Tour of New Zealand 1964 (Large Print 16pt)
- Eight for Eternity
Mary Reed, Eric Mayer
- El ALA Oscura del Recuerdo
- El arlequÃn y la estrella
CecÃlia ReÃ±Ã© ReÃ±Ã©
- EL ARTE CUBANO EN EL EXILIO
Armando Ãlvarez Bravo
- El Arte de la Guerra: Estrategias Milenarias Para Lideres de Tod
- EL ASALTO
- El barco que estrenÃ³ el Canal de PanamÃ¡ * The Ship that opened the Panama Canal
- EL JUEGO DE LA VIOLA
- El Quetzal Negro * The Black Quetzal
William CahillGabriela Rangel
- El Regreso de Malinowsk Grant
Roberto Luque Escalona
- El Reino del Reves
Maria Elena Walsh
- El rescate de Rosita * Rosita's Rescue
MarÃa Clara Pretto
- EL SECRETO DEL AMANTE PERFECTO
- Eldritch Manor (Large Print 16pt)
- Electra A Delphic Woman Mystery
- Electra: Delphic Women Mystery
- Elegy: The First Day on the Somme
- Eleven Days (Large Print 16pt)
- Elga Gorus - Syah Mithkon KI Rahasyagatha
- Elijah Legacy (Large Print 16pt)
- Elijah the Superhero
- Elisabeth's Lists
- Ella Baker and the Black Freedom Movement A Radical Democratic Vision (Large Print 16pt)
- Ella Baker and the Black Freedom Movement A Radical Democratic Vision (Large Print 16pt), Volume 2
- Ella Finds Love Again
Jerry S Eicher
- Elliot's Amazing Adventures Number 1
- Elliot's Amazing Adventures TIME TRAVEL Rhyming Stories
- Elsewhere in Success (Large Print 16pt)
- Elton The Biography (Large Print 16pt)
- Elvene (Large Print 16pt)
- Embrace Every Step---Life is a dance . . .
- Embrace The Chaos How India Taught Me To Stop Overthinking And Start Living (Large Print 16pt)
Bob Miglani, Andrew Jobling
- Embrace the Grim Reaper (Large Print 16pt)
- Embrace the Grim Reaper A Grim Reaper Mystery
- Embrace, Release, Heal An Empowering Guide to Talking About, Thinking About, and Treating Cancer (Large Print 16pt)
- Emma and her Daughter
- Emma Insight Text Guide (Large Print 16pt)
- Emma: There's No Turning Back
- Emma's House of Sound Third Edition
- Emotional Discipline The Power to Choose How You Feel (Large Print 16pt)
Charles C. Manz
- Emotional Fitness for Couples (Large Print 16pt)
- Emotional Intelligence and the Church Be Transformed by the Renewing of Your Mind (Large Print 16pt)
Rupert A. Jr. Hayles
- Emotional Value Creating Strong Bonds with Your Customers (Large Print 16pt)
Dianna Maul, Janelle Barlow
- Emotions The Top 100 Best Ways To Gain Emotional Prosperity
- Empirical Futures (Large Print 16pt)
George Baca Aisha Khan Stephan Palmie
- Employee Surveys That Work Improving Design, Use, And Organizational Impact (Large Print 16pt)
- Employment Issues and Multiple Sclerosis
Phillip D. Rumrill Jr
- Empowerment Takes More Than a Minute
John P. Carlos
- Emptiness Dancing (Easyread Large Edition)
- EN LA BÃSQUEDA DE LA FELICIDAD
Ernesto FernÃ¡ndez-Travieso S.J.
- EN MIAMI TODOS SEREMOS FELICES
- Enchanted Tales: An ABC Fantasy
- ENCICLOPEDIA HISTÃRICA DE SAGUA LA GRANDETOMO II MOGOTES DE JUMAGUA
Pedro SuÃ¡rez TintÃn
- Enciclopedia Historica de Sagua La Grande
Pedro Suarez Tintin
- Encounter Face 2 Face with Jesus
- Encountering Enchantment: A Guide to Speculative Fiction for Tee
- Encountering Terra Australis The Australian Voyages of Nicolas Baudin and Matthew Flinders (Large Print 16pt)
Jean Fornasiero, John West-Sooby, Peter Monteath
- Encouraging Words
Georgia Helen Bolton
- Encyclopedia Gothica (Large Print 16pt)
- Encyclopedia of Corporate Names Worldwide
- End of Economic Man Principles of Any Future Economics
George P. Brockway
- End of the Gun
H. A. DeRosso
- End of the Night Girl (Large Print 16pt)
Amy T. Matthews
- End of the Tether (Large Print)
- Endless Path Awakening Within the Buddhist Imagination: Jatka Tales, Zen Practice, and Daily Life (Large Print 16pt)
- Enemies with Smiling Faces Defeating the Subtle Threats That Endanger Christians (Large Print 16pt)
Donald C. Posterski
- Energetic Boundaries How to Stay Protected and Connected in Work, Love, and Life (Large Print 16pt)
- Energy Ultimate Energy: Discover How To Increase Your Energy Levels Using The Best All Natural Foods, Supplements And Strategies For A Life Full Of Abundant Energy
- Engaged with the Boss
- Engineering Design Safety, Special Reprint Edition
Hunter, Thomas A Hunter
- England, My England
D. H. Lawrence
- English Animals
- English for Arabic Speakers by Camilia Sadik
- English Lessons
J. M. Hayes
- Enhancing Fertility A Couple's Guide to Natural Approaches (Easyread Large Edition)
Chris Demetrios Meletis
- Enjoy Being You How Leisure Can Help You Become the Person You Want to Be (Large Print 16pt)
- Enjoy Emotional Freedom Simple Techniques for Living Life to the Full
Steve Wells M. Psych
- Enlightened Entrepreneurs Business Ethics in Victorian Britain (Large Print 16pt)
- ENSAYOS DE POLÃTICA ECONÃMICA. CUBA, AMÃRICA LATINA Y ESTADOS UNIDOS
- Enter the Queen (Large Print 16pt)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Finding Your Calling, Making a Difference (Large Print 16pt)
Richard J. Goossen, R. Paul Stevens
- Entry Island
- Epilepsy (Large Print 16pt)
- Epilepsy 199 Answers, 3rd Edition (Large Print 16pt)
- Epilepsy A Guide to Balancing Your Life (Large Print 16pt)
Ilo E. Leppik
- Epilepsy and Pregnancy What Every Woman with Epilepsy Should Know (Large Print 16pt)
- EPITAFIOS, IMITACIÃN, AFORISMOS
- Equipos Swat/Swat Teams: Armados y Listos/Armed and Ready
Connie Colwell Miller
William Raymond McGrath
- Erewhon (Large Print)
- Erewhon Revisited (Large Print)
- Escape Artist
Ed IfkovicEdward Ifkovic
- Escape To The Pole Two Kiwi Guys Dodge Crevasses Starvation And Marriage (Large Print 16pt)
- Essays on Life, Art and Science (Large Print)
- Essential 100
Whitney T Kuniholm
- Essential Epicurus (Large Print)
- Essential Oils - The Ultimate Resource (LARGE PRINT) A Beginner's Guide to the Use of Essential Oils
- Essex Poison
- Estate and Financial Planning for People Living with Copd (Large Print 16pt)
Martin M. Shenkman
- Estate Planning for People with a Chronic Condition or Disability (Easyread Large Edition)
Martin M. Shenkman
- Eternal (Large Print 16pt)
H. G. Nadel
- Eternal Truth of the Spirit Within Book 1
- Eternity Between Us
Stephenia H McGee
- Eternity in Their Hearts (Large Print 16pt)
- Ethics 101 Conversations to Have with Your Kids (Large Print 16pt)
- Etica y Civica
- Etiquette for a Dinner Party Short Stories (Large Print 16pt)
- Eugene O'Neill's America Desire Under Democracy (Large Print 16pt)
John Patrick Diggins
- Eugenics and Other Evils
G. K. Chesterton
- Eugenie Grandet
Honore de Balzac
- Eureka The Unfinished Revolution (Large Print 16pt)
- Europe, Russia, and South America, a Journey Through: 6th Grade
- European Populism in the Shadow of the Great Recession
- Evaluating Training Programs The Four Levels (Large Print 16pt)
Donald L. Kirkpatrick
- Ever After
- Every Day with Jesus Large Print - March/April
- Every Day with the Savior: Daily Devotions
Rudolph F Norden
- Every Dog Has Its Day A Thousand Things You Didn't Know about Man's Best Friend (Large Print 16pt)
- Every Last One
- Every Little Thing about You PB
- Every Secret Thing
- Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere A Mystery (Large Print 16pt)
- Everyday Justice The Global Impact of Our Daily Choices
- Everyone Remain Calm (Large Print 16pt)
- Everyone Worth Knowing
- Everyone's Way of the Cross
Clarence J. Enzler
- Everything But a Groom
- Everything Is an Illusion
Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner!
- Evidence Bible NT (Large Print 16pt)
- Evidence for Murder How Physics Convicted a Killer (Large Print 16pt)
- Evidence for the Resurrection What It Means for Your Relationship with God (Large Print 16pt)
- Evil in the 1st House A Starlight Dectective Agency Mystery
Mitchell Scott Lewis
- Evil Turns: A Madeline Maclin Mystery
- Ex Voto An Account of The Sacro Monte or New Jerusalem at Varallo-Sesia with Some Notice of Tabachetti's Remaining Work at The Sanctuary of Crea (Large Print)
- Exact Methods in the Study of Language and Text Dedicated to Gabriel Altmann on the Occasion of His 75th Birthday
- Examining Tuskegee (Large Print 16pt)
- Excellence The Heart and Soul in Sports (Large Print 16pt)
- Excitement In The Air For All Book 4 In The Animals Build Character Series For Children
- Executive Coaching for Results The Definitive Guide to Developing Organizational Leaders (Large Print 16pt)
Brian O. Underhill
- EXILED CUBA A CHRONICLE OF THE YEARS OF EXILE FROM 1959 TO THE PRESENT
Raul Eduardo Chao
- Exit Laughing How Humor Takes the Sting Out of Death (Large Print 16pt)
- Exit Papers from Paradise A Novel (Large Print 16pt)
- Expanding Our Now The Story of Open Space Technology (Large Print 16pt)
- Expedition Into Central Australia
- Experiencing Christ Together Finding Freedom and Fullfillment in Marriage (Large Print 16pt)
Neil T. Anderson, Charles Mylander
- Experiencing God in a Time of Crisis
- Experiencing the Spirit Developing a Living Relationship with the Holy Spirit (Large Print 16pt)
- Explore Italy and Its Regions - Esplora L'Italia E Le Sue Regioni Handbook/Workbook with Language Activities, Maps, and Tests (Bilingual Edition: Ita
- Exploring the Northern Tradition A Guide to the Gods, Lore, Rites, and Celebrations from the Norse, German, and Anglo-Saxon Traditions (Large Print 1
- Express Yourself with Hidden Animals and Camo-Critters
Dee AndersonTia Manning
- Extra Large Print Bible-KJV
- Extra Large Print Four-Volume Holy Bible: KJV
- Extreme Church Makeover (Large Print 16pt)
Charles Mylander, Neil T. Anderson
- Eyes Wide Open (Large Print 16pt)
- Eyes Wide Open Avoiding the Heartbreak of Emotional Promiscuity (Large Print 16pt)
Gary Chapman, Brienne Murk
- Eyesight And Vision Cure How To Prevent Eyesight Problems: How To Improve Your Eyesight: Foods, Supplements And Eye Exercises For Better Vision
Other large print books we like
1. Eugenie Grandet - Honore de Balzac
Largeprint (paperback) Our price: £14.99 - Currently in stock
One of Balzac's most famous novels, this is the story of the emotional awakening of a miser's daughter and her rebellion against his strictures and the narrowness of life in France after the Revolution.
2. Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger
Largeprint (Hardback) Our price: £13.49 - Currently in stock
Jen is 27, smart, pretty, fun - and bored. A chance meeting propels her into a new role as an events planner. Running with the cool Manhattan pack, Jen can hardly believe her luck. Nor can Will... From the bestselling author of "The Devil Wears Prada" comes a no-holds barred expose of the world of the Manhattan super-rich and super-successful.
3. Eden in Winter - Richard North Patterson
Largeprint (paperback) Our price: £14.99 - Currently in stock
Two months after the death of his father, Adam Blaine is doing everything he can to keep his family, and himself, together. Moreover, as the court inquest into his fathers death continues, Adam continues to try and protect his family from the people who suspect their involvement in his death. But the biggest test of all lies a little closer...
4. Experiencing Christ Together Finding Freedom and Fullfillment in Marriage (Large Print 16pt) - Neil T. Anderson, Charles Mylander
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £24.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
The same powerful principles from Dr. Neil T. Anderson's Steps to Freedom in Christ that helped set more than one million people free from spiritual bondage can now revolutionize marriages. Dr. Anderson and co - author Dr. Charles Mylander offer practical tools to help couples let go of old habits and destructive patterns, and place Christ firmly at the center of marriage. Step - by - step, they discuss ways to handle money, sex, gender differences, adultery and forgiveness. Readers will also learn how to find and speak their partner's love language, resolve conflict and to call upon God in prayer to win the spiritual battle for their marriages. A thoughtful devotional guide will prompt further reflection, and discussion questions make this suitable for group use as well as personal use. A special section, ''Freedom in Christ'', offers help for those battling specific spiritual or personal difficulties.
5. EPITAFIOS, IMITACIÃN, AFORISMOS - Severo Sarduy
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £13.50 - Click book title for availability and further details
Severo Sarduy was born in Camaguey, Cuba, in 1937 and died in Paris, France, in 1993. Without a doubt, he was internationally recognized as one of the most important writers of his generation. Shortly before his death, he wrote and collected these poems that constitute a farewell full of humor for a death he knows is nearby. The book includes illustrations (black & white) by Cuban painter, Ramon Alejando. Also included are studies on the author and his literary work by professors Concepcion T. Alzola and Gladys Zaldivar.
6. Exploring the Northern Tradition A Guide to the Gods, Lore, Rites, and Celebrations from the Norse, German, and Anglo-Saxon Traditions (Large Print 1 - Galina Krasskova
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £19.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Exploring the Northern Tradition is an overview of the modern reconstruction of the ancient religion of the Germanic and Scandinavian peoples. This religion, called Heathenry, is one of the fastest growing polytheistic religious movements in the United States today with over forty thousand adherents. This book provides a thorough guide to the cosmology, values, ethics, and rituals practiced by modern Heathens.
Readers will have the opportunity to explore the sacred stories of the various Heathen Gods like Odin, Frigga, Freya, and Thor and will be granted a look into the devotional practices of modern votaries. The most common devotional rite: the faining or bl t is examined in rich detail with examples given for personal use. Additionally, readers are introduced to the concept of wyrd or fate, so integral to the Heathen worldview.
Unlike many books on Heathenry, Exploring the Northern Tradition is not denomination specific, nor does it seek to overwhelm the reader with unfamiliar Anglo - Saxon or Norse terminology. For those new to Heathenry, Pagans who wish to learn more about the Norse Deities, or those simply interested in learning about this unique religion, this book is the perfect introduction.
7. Erewhon Revisited (Large Print) - Samuel Butler
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £16.90 - Click book title for availability and further details
This classic large print title is printed in 16 point Tiresias font as recommended by the Royal National Institute for the Blind
8. Extreme Church Makeover (Large Print 16pt) - Charles Mylander, Neil T. Anderson
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £24.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Do you know the signs of a church in bondage? Extreme Church Makeover explores how corporate sin is robbing the spiritual vitality and fruitfulness of churches. If not resolved, this form of bondage can so entangle a church that only an extreme makeover c
9. Essential 100 - Whitney T Kuniholm
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £6.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Grasp the big picture of what the Bible is all about through 100 readings with help and prayers throughout The world's best-selling book is in danger of becoming the least read! Yet in it God wants to communicate with the people he created and loves. The Bible's not an easy read. But that's where "Essential 100" fits in - 100 carefully selected Bible passages from both Old and New Testaments along with short, engagingly written notes help you reflect on the Bible's meaning and relevance for you today. It highlights the major themes and gives the 'big picture' from Genesis to Revelation.
10. Eyesight And Vision Cure How To Prevent Eyesight Problems: How To Improve Your Eyesight: Foods, Supplements And Eye Exercises For Better Vision - Ace McCloud
Largeprint (Hardback) Our price: £17.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Would you love to have great eyesight again?
Whether you want to (1) improve your vision, (2) prevent your eyesight from getting worse, or (3) just see much better again, this book will teach you everything you need to know.
Improve and protect your eyesight.
Discover some of the best all-natural and medical methods to improve your eyesight and to help prevent your vision from going bad! From eye exercises to medical breakthroughs to all-natural foods and supplements known to improve eyesight, get the information you need to improve and protect your vision!
Eat to protect your eyes.
What you eat can have a profound effect on your eyes’ ability to function. Discover vegetables, fruits, and natural supplements that have been proven effective in protecting and improving eyesight. Give your eyes the nutrients they need to serve you well for many years to come.
Discover the best eye exercises.
These exercises have been used successfully for a ages and have been proven to enhance visual acuity. Explore the easy-to-follow instructions for simple exercises you can perform in your home, or outside, to strengthen your ability to focus clearly. Your eyes are your most valuable sensory asset; eye exercises can help you guard and sustain your good vision.
Medical advances can work wonders.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Lasik surgery; this was just the first of a host of medical procedures developed over recent decades that have restored eyesight and increased the vision of thousands. Learn about them in this book, so you can intelligently discuss your eyesight options with your medical professional and select the course of action that will have the greatest benefit for you.
What Will You Discover About Eyesight?
- What causes eyesight to worsen so you know what to avoid.
- How to prevent vision problems.
- The best medical treatments to improve your vision.
- The best all-natural ways to improve your eyesight.
- Incredible eye exercises that have been proven to work.
You Will Also Learn:
- Foods and supplements for good eyesight.
- Juicing recipes for better eyesight.
- Smoothie recipes that are great for your eyes.
- How to best care for your eyes.
Life is so much more enjoyable when you have good eyesight.
Get better vision now: Buy It Now!
11. Estate and Financial Planning for People Living with Copd (Large Print 16pt) - Martin M. Shenkman
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £23.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
COPD, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, is a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe. Emphysema and chronic asthmatic bronchitis are the two main conditions that make up COPD. Estate - planning is crucial for those living with a chronic condition, as they must express their preferences whether to receive long - term care at home rather than in a nursing home in the event that they become more disabled, and it is more important for one who has a chronic illness to name a power of attorney.
Estate Planning for People with a COPD covers all of those topics plus:
How to write your will
How to determine how much life insurance your family needs
How to figure out whether you need a living trust
Learn about powers of attorney
When to work with a lawyer, if you need to
12. Etica y Civica - Dagoberto Valdes
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £24.00 - Click book title for availability and further details
The Group CONVIVENCIA is a team of secular workers of Christian ideas, based in Cuba, which publish a magazine promoting democratic ideals in Cuba, under the direction of Dagoberto Valdes, Catholic leader and one of today's most respected Cuban intellectuals. This book fills a void, since civic and ethical ideas are not taught in Cuba and are essential in the formation of new generations of Cubans. Studying topics such as the human person, the family, society, coexistence, values and human rights; the importance of ethics, freedom, the rights of workers, the principles and practice of business and economics. Mostly, it emphasizes the reconstruction of civil society in all aspects to achieve a prosperous and happy Nation.
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £30.00 - Click book title for availability and further details
A Translation of A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh into Cebuano and Visayan by Alma Macalandag Duavis-Vigonte
Winnie-the-Pooh is the most popular children's book in the world. Cebuano and Visayan are languages read and spoken by an estimated 21 million people in the Philippines.
One of Magellan's seamen, Antonio Pigafetta, jotted down words in the Cebuano Language. During the expedition, Pigafetta served as Magellan's assistant and kept an accurate journal which later assisted him in translating Cebuano. It is the first recorded document concerning the Cebuano language.
Cebuano is spoken on the province of Cebu, Bohol, Siquijor, Negros Oriental, northeastern Negros Occidental, southern Masbate, many portions of Leyte, Biliran, parts of Samar, and most parts of Mindanao, the second largest island of the Philippines. Furthermore, "a large portion of the urban population of Zamboanga, Davao and Cotabato is Cebuano speaking".
Some dialects of Cebuano have different names for the language. Ethnic groups of Cebuano speakers from Cebu are mainly called "Cebuano", Cebuano speakers from Bohol are "Boholano/Bol-anon", while Cebuano speakers in Leyte identify their dialect as Kana (Leyte Cebuano or Leyteño). Speakers in Mindanao and Luzon refer to the language simply as Binisaya or Bisaya.
If you ever go to Cebu, be sure to take Cebu Pacific Airlines. On the journey, the Stewardesses will dance and sing for you.
Cebuano only relatively recently started being used as a written language. It is now taught in the schools.
Ishi Press has reprinted translations of Winnie-the-Pooh into 34 languages thus far. We have published it in Afrikaans, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Persian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Yiddish, Hindi, Urdu, Khowar, Kalasha and Latin. We have six more languages lined up. This translation into Cebuano is part of project to translate Winnie-the-Pooh into other languages. The idea is children need to learn to read at an early age and the best way to teach them to read is to provide reading materials they find interesting. Children around the world laugh when they see Winnie-the-Pooh saying and doing silly things. Since Winnie-the-Pooh is the most popular children's book world-wide, translating this book into the different languages of the world will be conducive to teaching children to read in those languages.
We would like to hope that this little bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, can bring peace and unity to the languages of the region.
14. Even Now Large Print 16pt - Karen Kingsbury
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £19.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Sometimes hope for the future is found in the ashes of yesterday. Shane Galanter - a man ready to put down roots after years of searching. But is he making the right choice? Or is there a woman somewhere who even now remembers - as does he - those longago days . . . and a love that hasn't faded with time? Lauren Gibbs - a successful international war correspondent who gave up on happily-ever-after years ago - when it was ripped away from her. Since then, she's never looked back. So how come she can't put to rest the one question that haunts her: Why is life so empty? Emily Anderson - a college freshman raised by her grandparents who's about to take her first internship as a journalist. But before she can move ahead, she discovers a love story whose tragic ending came with her birth. As a result, she is drawn to look back and search out the mother she's never met. A young woman seeking answers to her heart's deep questions. A man and woman separated by lies and long years, who have never forgotten each other. With hallmark tenderness and power, Karen Kingsbury weaves a tapestry of lives, losses, love, and faith - and the miracle of resurrection.
15. Every Day with the Savior: Daily Devotions - Rudolph F Norden
Largeprint (Paperback / softback) Our price: £12.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
16. Every Secret Thing - Laura Lippman
Largeprint (Hardback) Our price: £27.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
17. Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner! - Lochlainn Seabrook
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £29.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
There are two things that enemies of the traditional conservative South cannot tolerate: being faced with the facts and having their myths and lies about Lincoln’s War exposed. But if we are ever to learn the full and honest truth about the conflict, then exposed they must be.
In Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner! award-winning historian and author Colonel Lochlainn Seabrook sets the record straight in this easy-to-read, well documented handbook that confronts the North’s many falsehoods about the American Civil War - important facts the anti-South Movement has been supressing for 150 years! Divided into convenient chapters, such as "Cause of the War," "Secession," "Slavery," "The Abolition Movement," "Jefferson Davis," "Abraham Lincoln," "The Emancipation Proclamation," "The Union and Blacks," "Yankee War Crimes," "Prisons," and "The Confederate Flag" (among many others), this bestselling exposé of Yankee anti-South propaganda has the power to heal hearts and change minds. For in reeducating the world about Lincoln’s War it will give Northerners a better understanding of the conflict itself, while making Southerners, of all races and political persuasions, proud to be Southern.
Read the politically incorrect, international blockbuster that everyone’s talking about - the book that totally blows the lid off Yankee mythology - and learn the Truth for yourself, from Dixie's perspective. You will never completely understand the conflict until you do. Contains over 1,000 endnotes and a 700-book bibliography, and is endorsed by Dixie Outfitters, the Southern National Congress, League of the South, and numerous other pro-South organizations and individuals - and even by many Yankees. The Foreword is by noted African-American educator and Sons of Confederate Veterans member Nelson W. Winbush, M.Ed., the grandson of Private Louis Napoleon Nelson, just one of the hundreds of thousands of black Confederate soldiers who fought for the South.
Everything You Were Taught About the Civil War is Wrong, Ask a Southerner! has become required reading in homes and schools all over the world and is available in paperback, hardcover, and large print. Blurbs are by Thomas Moore (Chairman, Southern National Congress), Ronny Mangrum (Adjutant, Roderick, Forrest’s War Horse Camp 2072, Sons of Confederate Veterans), Timothy D. Manning (Executive Director, The Southern Partisan Reader), J. T. Thompson (Executive Director, Lotz House Museum, Franklin, TN), Scott Bowden (nine-time award-winning historian and author), and Barbara Marthal, B.A., M.Ed., (African-American educator, lecturer, and Civil War reenactor).
Neo-Victorian Civil War scholar Lochlainn Seabrook, a descendant of the families of Alexander H. Stephens, John S. Mosby, Edmund W. Rucker, and William Giles Harding, is the most prolific and popular pro-South writer in the world today. Known by literary critics as the "new Shelby Foote" and by his fans as the "Voice of the Traditional South," he is a recipient of the prestigious Jefferson Davis Historical Gold Medal and the author of over 50 books that have introduced hundreds of thousands to the truth about the War for Southern Independence. A 7th generation Kentuckian of Appalachian heritage and the 6th great-grandson of the Earl of Oxford, Colonel Seabrook has a 40-year background in American and Southern history, and is the author of the runaway bestseller Everything You Were Taught About American Slavery is Wrong, Ask a Southerner!
His other works include: Abraham Lincoln Was a Liberal, Jefferson Davis Was a Conservative; Confederate Flag Facts; The Great Yankee Coverup; Confederacy 101.
18. Ex Voto An Account of The Sacro Monte or New Jerusalem at Varallo-Sesia with Some Notice of Tabachetti's Remaining Work at The Sanctuary of Crea (Large Print) - Samuel Butler
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £14.90 - Click book title for availability and further details
This large print title is set in Tiresias 16pt font as recommended by the RNIB.
19. Excitement In The Air For All Book 4 In The Animals Build Character Series For Children - Aviva Hermelin
Largeprint (Hardback) Our price: £13.00 - Click book title for availability and further details
Explore Family Values ~ Relationships ~ Compassion ~ Helping Others Leadership ~ Responsibility ~ Sensitivity ~ Trust Love ~ Respect ~ Hope ~ Prayer ~ And More... Teach your children the ABCs of character-building from our stories in the Animals Build Character Series. These illustrated stories are structured upon thoughtful and respectful ways to live life through the eyes of a group of unique animals sure to captivate your child. The lovable Grizzbear family joins Saba Owl, Giveret Deer, Mister MoMo Fox, LuLu Fox and their animal friends to create heartwarming stories with a message. At the end of each chapter, there are questions to initiate conversation with your children, focused on the importance of living a life based on positive values and good character traits. Whether you read these stories aloud or your child is already a reader, these stories will create an ideal atmosphere to introduce themes and concepts for personal growth and development. Ages 5-10
20. Endangered - Ann Littlewood
Largeprint (Paperback) Our price: £13.99 - Click book title for availability and further details
Praise for Endangered... "Compelling...." -Publishers Weekly When a drug bust reveals exotic animals at a marijuana grow site, zookeeper Iris Oakley and a colleague ride to the rescue. But instead of pets they find smuggled parrots and tortoises destined for sale to unscrupulous collectors... and a woman who escaped the bust-dead. The zoo's facilities are full, so Iris ends up with two macaws shrieking in her basement. Next, two men invade her home, demanding information related to the murder scene. Iris soon realizes that people she counts on are not who they claim to be. Sorting through clues and tripping over secrets, Iris soon learns everyone has an agenda, and at least one of them is deadly.... Former zookeeper Ann Littlewood lives in Oregon, across the river from Vancouver, Washington, the home of her fictional Finley Memorial Zoo. www.zoomysteries.com