Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (large print)
J. K. Rowling
- Format: Largeprint - Hardback
- Released: 5 August 2002
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- ISBN: 9780747560777
- Category: Large Print Books Fiction Children
- Availability: Usually delivered within 7-10 working days.
- Our Price: £25.00
- Author Biography: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was J.K. Rowling's first novel, followed by Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, as well as three books written for charity and inspired by the Harry Potter novels: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. The Harry Potter novels have now sold over 400 million copies worldwide and been translated into 70 languages. J.K. Rowling has generated huge popular appeal for her books across the generations in an unprecedented fashion: she was the first children's author to be voted the BA Author of the Year, and also to win the British Book Awards Author of the Year. J.K. Rowling lives with her family in Edinburgh.
- Author Website: http://www.bloomsbury.com/Authors/details.aspx?tpid=720 (link will open in a new window)
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 240x165
- Number Of Pages: 640
- Product Weight: 1,000gm
- Publisher Statement: Large type edition
Harry Potter, along with his best friends, Ron and Hermione, is about to start his third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harary can't wait to get back to school after the summer holidays. (Who wouldn't if they lived with the horrible Dursleys?) But when Harry gets to Hogwarts, the atmosphere is tense. There's an escaped mass murderer on the loose, and the sinister prison guards of Azkaban have been called in to guard the school. 'The most eagerly awaited children's book for years.' - "The Evening Standard". 'The Harry Potter books are that rare thing, a series of stories adored by by parents and children alike'. - "The Daily Telegraph". All the Harry Potter books are now available in large print.
Other books by J. K. Rowling
Other categories worth exploring
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!