You are in:
Gallipoli (Large Print Edition) (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Hardback
- Released: 28 May 2015
- Publisher: Rooster Books Limited
- ISBN: 9781871510539-POD
- Category: Large Print Books Non-fiction History, philosophy & religion
- Availability: In Stock (usually dispatched in 1-2 working days)
- Our Price:
- Author Biography: ALAN MOOREHEAD OBE, was born in Australia in 1910, but resided in England and Italy for most of his life from 1937-83. He was a war correspondent and author of popular histories, most notably two books on the nineteenth-century exploration of the Nile, The White Nile and The Blue Nile. His trilogy The Desert War on the North African campaign 1940-43 in which he reported events on the frontline is still seen as a definitive account.
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 229x152
- Number Of Pages: 522
- Product Weight: 933gm
- Publisher Statement: large type edition
To take a look inside the book click the image below
The classic and definitive history of the Gallipoli campaign with a new introduction by Sir Max Hastings. Moorehead, the finest war correspondent of his generation, recounts why the campaign was so important in the lessons it taught and why it continues to have such an emotional hold on the present day, particularly in Australia and New Zealand.
Other books by Alan Moorehead
Other categories worth exploring
Want to find similar books? Check out these other categories:
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!