Double Wedding (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Hardback
- Released: 2004
- Publisher: AudioGO Limited
- ISBN: 9781405610315
- Category: Large Print Books Fiction General & literary
- Availability: In Stock (usually dispatched in 1-2 working days)
- Our Price:
- Author Biography: Patricia Scanlan was born in Dublin, where she still lives.She is the bestselling author of Divided Loyalties, Double Wedding, Two for Joy, Francesca's Party, Finishing Touches, Promises Promises, Mirror Mirror, City Girl, City Woman, City Lives, Apartment 3B and Foreign Affairs. She is the series editor and a contributing author to the Open Door series. She also teaches creative writing to second-level students and is involved in Adult Literacy
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 240x165
- Product Weight: 827gm
Jessica and Carol, two childhood friends, are both engaged to be married. Secretly afraid her fiance is going to chicken out, Carol is insisting on a double wedding. Jessica is appalled at the idea: she doesn't want to share the happiest day of her life with whining Carol and her womanising boyfriend. Unfortunately for her, she has a very soft heart and is easily persuaded to agree. Carol's parents are separated and at loggerheads. Neither wants the other to be there. Who will win that war? Nadine, Carol's younger sister, is wild and disruptive and drinks like a fish - hardly the ideal wedding guest. Will Carol's family come to blows? Will her fiance do a runner? Will they make it to the altar? And can Jessica and Carol's friendship survive a "Double Wedding"?
Other books by Patricia Scanlan
Other categories worth exploring
Want to find similar books? Check out these other categories:
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!