Classic After Dinner Sports Tales (large print)
- Format: Largeprint - Paperback
- Released: 20 June 2006
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- ISBN: 9780007240104-POD
- Category: Large Print Books Non-fiction Sports
- Availability: A print-on-demand title (usually dispatched within 7 days)
- Our Price: £17.95
- Author Biography: Jonathan Rice is a sports writer, having written at least a dozen books on cricket, football, golf, bridge and sports history. Among his recent books are 1953: The Crowning Year Of Sport and One Hundred Lord's Tests. He is an authority on popular music, having been a founding co-author (with Paul Gambaccini and Tim Rice) of the bible of the industry, British Hit Singles. He has ghost-written for Omar Sharif, Donald Bradman and HRH Prince Philip among others.
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 234x156
- Number Of Pages: 352
- Product Weight: 494gm
- Publisher Statement: large type edition
This book was written to provide a spark of hope for the people that have been impacted by Cancer and Aids. The two people involved did not have cancer or aids, but after trying the herbs that are presented in this book on themselves, and realizing that they have helped them with a variety of medical problems that they did have, they realized that they had to present this information to the public. The means by which this possible cure was discovered goes beyond the physical, logic, and reason. It was a combination of events that kept pressing the two involved to move forward, and to present this to the public. They were totally convinced; that what they had experienced was a true healing from beyond.
Other books by
Other categories worth exploring
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!