Back from the Dead (large print)
Jere D. James
- Format: Largeprint - Paperback
- Released: 15 November 2013
- Publisher: Moonlight Mesa Associates
- ISBN: 9781938628221-POD
- Category: Large Print Books Fiction Westerns
- Availability: A print-on-demand title (usually dispatched within 7 days)
- Our Price: £19.00
- Format(inches): 9x6
- Format(mm): 229x152
- Number Of Pages: 384
- Product Weight: 563gm
- Publisher Statement: large type edition
In the 5th installment of the Jake Silver Adventure series, Jere d. James creates yet another cast of outstanding characters - the villainous Jeremiah Atkinson, gunslinger Richard Moody, double-dealing private investigator Vincent Cooper, corrupt Governor Myers, Mexican desperado Diego Fuentes, and Deputy U.S. Marshal Jake Silver. This gripping tale takes readers into Mexico, where two kidnapped women are in a desperate struggle to survive. Jake Silver and Richard Moody ride, sail, and shoot their way into the heart of Baja in a deadly search for the abducted women.
Other books by Jere D. James
Other categories worth exploring
You may wish to read our delivery charge and refund policies.
Not ready to buy just yet? Bookmark this page and come back any time you want!